Stellar! Vintage Claw Style Maple Wood Snare Hoops- (sold in pairs)
This classic old school type of hoop is constructed for use with claws for tensioning the drum head in the fashion of a standard bass drum hoop and is built from Hard Maple plies for great durability.
Crafted with light weight and sturdy construction, they add a visual touch of class while
opening up your drums sound with superior tone body.
Our Vintage Claw Style hoops are crafted to sit on top of the drum heads metal collar like a standard bass hoop and will align properly with standard lugs. (for the claw style hoops that hide the drum heads metal ring from side view please refer to our Modern Claw Style Hoops)
This is our stock Maple Claw Style wood snare hoop for those who want a standard wood drum hoop without additional customizing- many custom options are available in our "custom shop" section of the store if you would like other woods than Maple.
All hoops are custom made to order- please allow 1 to 2 weeks to build after purchase.
- All Maple 3 ply construction
- Snare gate for wires cut in bottom hoop
- Beautiful natural wood finish
- Optional inlay, or inlay cut
- Many other custom options available (please see our custom shop or contact us for more options while ordering)
- Single hoops are also available (contact us for ordering single hoops)
- Contact us with any special requests or needs, we love to create!