This classic old school type of hoop is constructed for use with claws to tension the drum head in the fashion of a standard bass drum hoop and is built from Hard Maple plies for great durability.
Crafted with light weight and sturdy construction, they add a visual touch of class while
opening up your drums sound with superior tone body.
Our Modern Claw Style hoops are crafted with an inset cut that covers the heads metal collar from the side view. This hoop (in most cases) will not align properly with standard tom/snare lugs, they will need to be used with gaskets to raise the lugs, or be used with taller bass drum lugs for proper alignment. (for the claw style hoops that do not hide the drum heads metal ring from side view and aligns with standard tom/snare lugs please refer to our Vintage Claw Style Hoops)
This is our stock Maple Claw Style wood tom hoop for those who want a standard wood drum hoop without additional customizing- many custom options are available in our "custom shop" section of the store if you would like inlays or other woods than Maple.
All hoops are custom made to order- please allow 1 to 2 weeks to build after purchase.
- All Maple 4 ply construction
- Covers head's metal ring from side view
- Beautiful natural wood finish
- Optional inlay, or inlay cut
- Many other custom options available (please see our custom shop or contact us for more options while ordering)
- Single hoops are also available (contact us for ordering single hoops)
- Contact us with any special requests or needs, we love to create!